Seiwa Furniture and Interior Designers Ltd
The Company manufactures `Made to Order` furniture and interior Design to meet any demand and standard. We have provided services to, among others Masters Bakers Kenya Ltd; Hotel Intercontinental, Laico Regency Hotel, Hotel Senate Juja, Coffee Board of Kenya, Ministry of Health, Shanzu Village Mombasa,BAT Kenya, BAT Mozambique, BAT Ethiopia, BAT Eritrea, BAT Sri ‐Lanka, BAT Zambia, BAT Somalia, BAT Rwanda, BAT Djibouti, BAT Malawi, BAT Uganda, BAT Congo, Juja Preparatory School, Caltex Oil Kenya, GlaxoSmithKline, Staansand Africa Mombasa, Central Bank of Kenya, National Social Security Fund, Ministry of State for Defence, Kenya Airways, Trickle Up Kenya, International Committee of the Red Cross, Park Place Hotel Training Centre, Ministry of Finance and planning, Kenya Air force, Cadbury Kenya Ltd, Dormans Coffee Ltd, Faulu Kenya Ltd., University Of Nairobi, Ovidian Advertising and Design Ltd, Safaricom Limited, Beiersdorf East Africa Limited, South Eastern University College, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT), Rift Valley Railways (RVR) , National Police Service Commission (NPSC), Nyeri County Assembly and many others.
- Offering advice on Designs to the Client.
- Doing Creative Graphics/ Interior design on behalf of Clients. Manufacturing Local Furniture to Suit Customers needs.
- Ensure Just In Time (JIT) Delivery of products.
HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
We were founded in 1988, at the dawn of age in which furniture and interior design was beginning to flourish in the country. Over the years, particularly since 1994 when we became a Limited Company, we expanded our horizons to serve all kinds of local industries and we are not yet through, as we want to exploit markets beyond the local scene.
- To give to the market what they require as opposed to what we have` in the Markets
- Made to Order`since inception in 1988, though large‐scale operations kicked off in 1994, we have a 20 – year vision to catapult us to one of the leading local manufacturers of furniture and interior design for local and export markets.
In our quest to achieve our vision, we carry out research on market trends and on improvement of our products, we also provide in‐house training for our employees and establish a broad network through which we provide quality furniture to our clientele.
- Listing ID: 1186